Probiotic Group Luxembourg S.A. Provilan - Marque déposée (R)
Legal information - Probiotic Group Luxembourg S.A.
|Nature||Head Office - Factory - Registered Office|
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities (NAC08)||Manufacture of soap and detergents, cleaning and polishing preparations (2041)|
|Corporate capitalInformation available as an option|
|No employees||10-19 Employees|
Presentation - Probiotic Group Luxembourg S.A.
Did you already think to offer sustainable and natural MICROORGANISMS-based cleaning solution to your customers?
We are pleased to introduce you our eco-biotechnology company.
Probiotic Group Luxembourg S.A. (PBGL) is a 100 % private independent company which develops, produces and commercializes several ranges of natural probiotics-based cleaning, hygiene and care products (which prevent bacterial infections and reduce antimicrobial resistance), while producing these with 100 % vegan and/or organic ingredients.
Probiotic Group is an ambitious company which aims to change the hygienic habits through its brand Provilan®. We develop efficient, innovative and environmentally friendly solutions based on probiotics and work for the complete satisfaction and well-being of humans, animals and nature.
A more natural world! In addition to having disastrous effects on our health, a bad and/or excessive consumption of chemical cleaning products and antibiotics has harmful consequences on the global ecology. To counter this, we have developed several sustainable product lines based on the principle of circular economy that respect humans, animals and the world around us.
Our product ranges under our Provilan® brand
Evaa+ Natural home cleaning
Denaa+ Bio-cleaning companies and industries
Denaa+ Fitness Bio-cleaning fitness & wellness
Lucaa+ Natural care dogs & cats
Lucaa+ Horses Natural care horses
Annaa+ Cleaning & care for farms & livestock
Terraa+ Bioremediation: septic tanks, ponds and industries
Your own brand or private label
On simple request, we produce our products under YOUR own brand or YOUR private label.
Our specialized molecular microbiologists can also develop your products for your specific target markets and customer applications, under your own brand. We already do it for customers in Germany ( detergent and odor removal products), in the United Kingdom ( air treatment and odor removal products) and Denmark ( cosmetic products).
Most of our products are certified or undergoing certification: ECO-CERT, PeTA Cruelty Free & Vegan, Air Label ( Indoor Controlled Air: our products are best rated under the A+ ranking), Made In Luxembourg, SDK ( circular economy company) DIN EN ISO 14024. We are also in discussion for the EU Ecolabel label.
Research, development and innovation
The key to our growing success is in five characters: R&D+i. We budgeted a research, development and innovation program of 4 million euros over 3 years with several universities and European institutes of science and biotechnology. The first million euros was released in January 2019 and our second-generation products are already knocking on our doorstep!
Our scientific partners are the Luxembourg University’s L.C.S.B. (Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine : https://wwwen.uni.lu/lcsb) with Professor Wilmes, the L.I.S.T. (Luxembourg Institute Of Science and Technologies : https://www.list.lu/fr/) with Doctor Cauchie and the Luxembourg United Laboratories ( https://www.labo.lu/en/lab-tests/index) for sampling tests in hospitals. Each of these institutes employ 10+ Ph.D. microbiologists and molecular biologists.
We market our products through our generalist or specialist distributors ( pharma or veterinary product wholesalers or networks, European leading facility service companies which now offer higher-value higher-priced ecological and employee healthy cleaning services to their company customers) located in Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Denmark. They get good purchase conditions. We want to expand our presence in these countries, in Europe and outside Europe.
Probiotic Group Luxembourg: https://www.probiotic-group.com/en/home/
Our Provilan® brand: https://www.provilan.com/eco-friendly-products/
As some of our products may be of interest to you, we would love to learn more about your company and its activities; and to be able to discuss any potential collaboration.
We remain at your disposal.
International Business Development Director
General Information - Probiotic Group Luxembourg S.A.
|SDK national public eco-label (Luxembourg)|
|Description:||National eco-label from Luxembourg for cleaning products - SDK|
|Description:||Ecological label private company based in France - eco-cert|
|MADE IN LUXEMBOURG|
|Description:||Label "Made in Luxembourg" - origin certificate|
|PETA Cruelty Free and Vegan|
|Description:||PETA Cruelty Free (no testing on animals) and Vegan ingredients - PETA|
|Description:||Circular economy label from Luxembourg - SDK|
|Description:||Indoor air quality controlled - Air Label|
ING Luxembourg S.A.
Other Companies recomended by Kompass:
Activities - Probiotic Group Luxembourg S.A.
Main activities within the Kompass classification
- Cosmetic products and hygiene products NES
- Soap, cleaning products and detergents, organic
- Cleaning products and detergents
Other classifications (for some countries)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Manufacture of soap and detergents, cleaning and polishing preparations (2041)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Manufacture of soap and detergents, cleaning and polishing preparations, perfumes and toilet preparations (2023)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Disinfectants, indoor use
- Diet products
- Pharmaceutical veterinary preparations
- Personal care products and cosmetics, organic
Cleaning products and detergents, by use
- Detergents for the textile industry
- Detergents for floors
- Detergents for medical and hospital use
- Cleaning products, general, for household use
- Cleaning products for toilets
- Cleaning products, household, for glass
- Cleaning products for stone
- Cleaning products for concrete
- Cleaning products for computers and related equipment, aerosol
- Cleaning products for office machinery
- Cleaning products for motor cars
- Animal feed
- Medical and pharmaceutical research
- Chemicals for the electrical and electronics industries
- Pet care products and equipment
- Livestock care and grooming equipment
- Chemical products for the fertilisation and phytosanitary industries
- Basic chemical products for cosmetics, perfumes, detergents and soaps
- Bath and shower products
- Foot care, hand care and nail care products
- Deodorants and anti-perspirant products
- Indoor deodorants and air fresheners
- Chemicals for water treatment
- Waste water and water pollution analysis and treatment services
- Soil pollution analysis and treatment services
- Pharmaceutical preparations for metabolism, nutrition, alimentary systems
- Air pollution and emission control consultants
- Soil pollution consultants
- Land clearance and reclamation contractors
- Ecology and environmental consultants NES