Contact - METROPOLE SUISSE
Piazza CAVOUR 19
22100 COMO (CO)
Send a message - METROPOLE SUISSE
Legal information - METROPOLE SUISSE
|Legal form||SOCIETA' A RESPONSABILITA' LIMITATA|
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities (ATE07)||Alberghi (551000)|
|Corporate capital||46,000 EUR|
|CF (Codice Fiscale)||00239750136|
|No employees||16 Employees|
|Kompass member for||+ 7 years|
Presentation - METROPOLE SUISSE
The Hotel Metropole Suisse is situated in Como, between the Swiss border and the city of Milan. It is in the main square, the heart of the city, directly onto the lake.
The Hotel Metropole has been run by the Cassani family, for four generations.
Our staff is always available to guests for tips on boat trips on Lake Como, golf course bookings and other activities.
The Hotel Metropole Suisse is easily accessible by all means of transport.
We are near and reachable in any way, within walking distance of both Como train stations, in front of boat docks and in the city center, the main square of the city.
We can recommend a lot of activities:
- A trip to the top of Brunate with the funicular railway;
- A boat trip on the lake;
- Visits to museums, churches and monuments that will leave you speechless;
- A walk of discovery of the world of Rationalist Como, including the very famous Palazzo Terragni and the streets of the historic centre;
- A tour of the neoclassical Villa Olmo, where many major art exhibits are located;
- A walk through the new gardens along the shore of the lake will give you a taste of the beauty of the landscape;
- A visit to the "Aero Club", the unique water-wing flying school in Europe, and make suggestive flights.
Contact people - METROPOLE SUISSE Download the executives list
sig. Roberto Cassani
Location - METROPOLE SUISSE
Key figures - METROPOLE SUISSE
Activities - METROPOLE SUISSE
Other classifications (for some countries)
ATECO (IT 2007) : Alberghi (551000)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Hotels and similar accommodation (5510)
SIC (US 1987) : Hotels and Motels (7011)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Short term accommodation activities (5510)